ThingLink: Design Engaging Learning Experiences

Nov. 12th @4:00 PM CST
As an instructional technology facilitator my goal is to weave together digital tools to design engaging, interactive learning experiences that support all learners and encourage higher order thinking. Of course, in order to be useful for teachers, these learning experiences need to be aligned to standards, initiatives and hot edtech topics.


ThingLink is one of the most frequently used tools in my digital toolkit because it is flexible, user friendly, and it can be used to help me meet my goals. I believe ThingLink allows me to create whatever I can possibly imagine! 


What is ThingLink?

ThingLink, an online tool that provides users with the ability to turn any image into a multimedia rich interactive graphic. Add video, images, audio, and links to any website with the click of a button. Pack a lot of content into a small space and embed it into a variety of online learning platforms for easy access, 24/7. ThingLink is user friendly flexible and free. 

A Few Ways to Use ThingLink

In preparation for my Simple K12 webinar this week, I put together this interactive image to illustrate some effective ideas for using ThingLink. Please explore this image.





Resources for Using ThingLink 

This blog is filled with examples and ideas for using ThingLink for teaching and learning. In addition to a few dedicated posts you will find that ThingLink is woven into many different ideas and examples I have shared. Beyond that, please visit my ThingLink Toolkit. The toolkit is a comprehensive collection of resources to help teachers and students successfully use ThingLink for teaching and learning. There you will find many examples and quite a few tutorials to get you started.

If you are a Simple K12 member, I invite you to attend the webinar I am hosting on Tuesday, November 12th for 30 minutes of learning, live and worldwide! 


Registration is open to members


Share