Unpacking the Common Core: Tech Powered Projects

Earlier today I presented a webinar for Simple K12. I packed a lot of content and resources into the 30 minute presentation so I am publishing the interactive slideshow here. The slideshow has plenty of links to explore. These resources can be viewed at your own pace. 






Note: To view everything on each slide, click the bunny slippers instead of the arrow to advance the slideshow.      Click the X to view full screen.


Good news! There is still time to catch some awesome Common Core webinars today at Simple K12.

2 comments

Thank you for the information. I enjoyed your SimpleK12 presentation.

Reply

Thank you Tina! I'm glad you were able to find the follow up resources on my blog and hope you find something you can use here.

Reply

Share